Preview

Description

Black and white aerial photo of the Phenix Mill and mill village in Kings Mountain, NC. In 1892-1894, Captain Freno Dilling founded Dilling Cotton Mill. The name changed to the Phenix Mill in the 1940s, after Burlington Industries acquired the property. The Phenix Mill operated as a division of the Burlington Corporation's Yarn Department. The Mill closed 1982.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History