Black and white photography of the Plonk-Kiser Mercantile Company store. A copy of the original. A brick two-story building with dark colored trim around window and door openings. Six rectangular windows line the second floor of the building. There are two door entrances that are flanked by windows on either side on the bottom floor. On the top of the building in big white letters is “Plonk, Kiser & Co.” There is a smaller sign hanging between two windows on the bottom floor with the same wording as the top of the building. Two wooden structures can be seen to the left of the main building. In front of the building is a storage looking building with a lock on the door. On the back is a written note that reads "Plonk, Kiser & Co 1st building, now Plonk Brothers 1963, built around 1899(?) "