Black and white photograph of the old First National Bank building which was used as the Headquarters for the city's centennial celebration. A light colored, two-story brick building on the corner. The second floor has two square windows with smaller square window panes. The bottom floor has one window, with a flower box on the left and a dark colored double door on the right. The sign above the door reads “HEADQUARTERS GENERAL STORE CENTENNIAL 1874-1974”. Two square flower pots sit on either side of the front door. On the left side of the building a flower boxes can be seen hanging below a window.