Preview

Description

A souvenir program developed by the Beulah Baptist Church Building Committee in memory of the dedication celebration of the new addition to Beulah Baptist Church covering the history of the church from 1890 to 1970, including a listing of the membership, pastors, information about the Sunday School program, and letters of congratulation about the completion of the building project. This material is housed in the folder: Beulah Baptist Church (#328).

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History