A folder containing photos and documentations about the Battle-Porter-Powell-Latham House in Tarboro at 111 W. Church St. Built circa 1790, it was purchased by Ely Porter from Jeremiah Battle for $2,200. Around 1923, a Mr. H. Latham acquired the house. The house is labeled as the Battle-Porter-Powell House in some instances and called the Porter-Latham House elsewhere. Some history as to the provenance and ownership is included, as are floor plans. Exterior photos are included, dated July 23, 2000.