Preview

Description

A folder of newspaper clippings, including photos and documentations, about Bellemonte, the 19th century house on U.S. Highway 301 that was acquired by North Carolina Wesleyan College. Built around 1836 by Dr. John Bellamy, Bellemonte was passed through his family's descendants until it was used as rental property around the turn of the 20th century. It was abandoned around the 1970s but acquired by Wesleyan. All of the newspaper clippings are undated except for one from the Rocky Mount Telegram, dated Sunday, June 5, 1988.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History