A folder containing a photo and information about the Bryan Farm and Bryan House. The farm was established by a Mr. Odom in the 19th century, later passed to the Bryan family around 1880. Hugh Blount Bryan later expanded the facilities and farmland. More information is included about the house, barn, and history of the land. The photo is undated.