A folder of photos and information about the Clark-Cotton House, located at 407 St. Patrick St. Built by James West Clark around 1830, a North Carolina State Senator and later U.S. Senator, his family lived in this house forseveral generations until it changed families to the Cottens. Many of the newspaper clippings date its history and ownership provenance. Most of the photos are undated, one is dated August 3, 2002.