Preview

Description

A folder containing photos, documents, and materials about the Coates House, located on St. Andrew St. Built around 1860 by "A New England Man", Thomas H. Coates (also spelled "Coats"), in Tarboro. The history of the Coates House and its ownership is tracked in the documents included in this folder, as well as local history about its construction in Tarboro and later restoration. A few of the photos are dated from February 1972, others are undated.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History