Preview

Description

A folder containing photos, documents, and materials about the Cheshire-Nash House, located on the corner of Church St. and St. David St. Built in 1869 by Reverend Joseph Blount Cheshire, whose daughter married S.S. Nash and whose family resided in the home until the 1980s. The newspaper clippings included in this folder document the house's history and upkeep, restorations, and its place in the Historic Tarboro District Tour. Many of the photos are undated, one is dated July 1999.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History