Preview

Description

A folder containing photos and articles about the Cotten House (also called the Cotten-Engelhard Howard House or Cotten-Howard-Brinson House), located at 210 E. Church St. Purchased in 1800 by Spencer Cotten, it later became the house of Reverend T. R. Owen and later Judge George Howard. The articles in this folder trace the history of the house and its place in the Tarboro Historic District. Many photos included are undated, one is dated July 23, 2000 and another dated August 3, 2002.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History