Preview

Description

A folder containing a photo and information about the Cutchin-Etheridge House. Built around the time Norfleet Cutchin deeded the land to Benjamin E. Cutchin in 1888, the house was later sold to Joseph R. Etheridge in 1906. The document included details the history of the house and the surrounding buildings. The photo is dated 1966.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History