This undated photo of two churches was probably taken sometime between 1891 and 1909. It seems to represent the First Presbyterian Church located at the corner of Front and Church Streets in the foreground and the Front Street Methodist Church in the background after a snowfall. First Presbyterian Church was built in 1891 and enlarged in 1909. First Presbyterian Church moved in 1953 and this building was torn down in 1954. The Burlington Fire Department now sits on the land on Front Street. Source: "Station Replaces Church" by W. T. Lasley in City-County newspaper, February 7, 1981.