Preview

Description

This is Elmira Cotton Mill which was established in 1886 by Walter L. and Edwin C. Holt. It later became the Mayfair unit of Burlington Mills. Gingham was manufactured there for many years. Source: "Cotton Mills Give City New Life After Shop's Removal" by Julian Hughes in Burlington Times-News February 25, 1954.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History