Preview

Description

“Old Graham Courthouse Served Alamance County for 75 Years” by Don Bolden in Burlington Times-News April 8, 1984. This is the first or original courthouse in Alamance County with the Confederate monument prominent in the foreground. This first courthouse was torn down in 1923 and the second courthouse was opened on Nov. 27, 1924.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History