Preview

Description

This building was opened in 1890. It contained three society halls on the 3rd floor, a chapel, library, and classrooms on the second floor, and the Dean's Office and classrooms on the first floor. It was destroyed by fire in January 1923. Source: Commemorative Souvenir Program May 9-26, 1971: Battle of Alamance Bicentennial, page 34.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History