Preview

Description

The Gibsonville Depot was built in 1854 and the Mineola textile plant was built around 1888. This picture shows downtown Gibsonville in the early 1920s. "Gibsonville's Origins Linked to Railroad" by Mable Lassiter in Burlington Times-News January 1, 1991.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History