Preview

Description

This is believed to be a fire that took place at the White Furniture Company in Mebane on December 21, 1923. It caused about $400,000 in damage. Fire companies from Burlington, Graham, and Durham were called to fight it in addition to the local Mebane firefighters. The fire is supposed to have started in a boiler room. Source: "White Furniture Company in Mebane Burned..." in Alamance Gleaner on December 27, 1923.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History