Preview

Description

Reproduced in "20th Century Alamance: A Pictorial History" by Don Bolden on page 38. School was established as early as 1840. This photo was taken in 1930 when the school was on what is now Moody Road in Southwest Alamance County. Soon thereafter, this school was closed and the students became part of Sylvan School.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History