Preview

Description

A speech from the dedication of the new Wayne County Courthouse in 1914. The text includes a photograph of the courthouse and a group portrait of the Wayne County commissioners. Judge Frank A. Daniels delivered the main address, and Reverend J. F. Hill offered a prayer. Other speakers include County Attorney E. A. Humphrey, Colonel Joseph E. Robinson, S. F. Teague, and Mrs. Charles F. Taylor.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History