Preview

Description

The cornerstone for the new Temple Israel on Dilworth Road was dedicated on January 9, 1949. Rabbi William Greenberg delivered the invocation. L. to R.: Al Smith, Rabbi Greenberg, Robert and Lawrence Speizman, Morris Speizman, Rabbi Tofield and Jake Pressman.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History