Preview

Description

The Jewish Community Center, formerly the Amity Country Club, was built in 1949 at 600 Sharon Amity Road. Since Jews were not allowed to join Charlotte country clubs, this was the center for social activities in the Jewish community until 1983.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History