The Polly Scott Inn, or Tavern, also known as the Jarrett house. It was occupied for many years by the Jarrett family, John F. Jarrett and his wife Mary Mobley Jarrett, and their two children Willie and Annie Jarrett. In 1781, officers from General Cornwallis' army quartered here. Structure was demolished in 1975. Located SR 2406 Iron Works Rd., Simpsonville Township.