Preview

Description

Structure date late 18th century. Also called Rockingham Springs, the well-known health resort was owned by John Lenox. Later owned by Archibald D. Murphey and Thomas Ruffin. In 1790, Governor Alexander Martin convened a meeting of the Council of State here. Located Hwy 150 several miles west of the Caswell Co. line., Williamsburg Township.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History