Preview

Description

Monument on the left was the first one erected on this field in 1815 by Dr. William McLean of Lincolnton N.C. The monument to the right was erected and inscribed to preserve the inscription on the "Old Monument". The card is numbered 2273-30.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History