Preview

Description

Donated by grandson Al Richardson, Selma, N.C.
Donated by grandson Al Richardson, Selma, N.C.; The Thomas Ruffin Fulghum Homestead in 1902. Built in 1869 by father, John Collins Fulghum, once home from the War Between the States. House torn down by new owners in 1946. New dwelling on original site on S.R. 2366, (Fulghum-Little Creek Road), between Micro and Pine Level. Pictured left to right: Sister Sarah Creech; daughter Annie (Mrs. Ralph Britt); sons-Charles B. and John C.; Mrs. T. R. Fulghum (Lucinda Brady); son-Tom, Jr.; daughter-Zilpha (Mrs. Walter L. Stanfield, Sr.) and County Surveyor-Thomas R. Fulghum.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History