Preview

Description

Judge Richmond Pearson built the original house in the early 1800s. Later owners added Victorian architecture and porches. Will Sanford and Junius Bailey purchased and operated the home as the Ingleside Lodge around 1900. The lodge's season ran from November 1st to March 15th, with access to eight thousand acres of hunting grounds in the county.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History