Preview

Description

The "Old Dutch Meeting House" served the Heidelberg Settlement which originated circa 1760; baptismal records date back to 1789. In 1871, agents sold the church land and used the proceeds to build a stone wall around the cemetery. Courtesy of the Rowan Museum.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History