Preview

Description

J.C. Booe was the third owner of the Cana mill. He purchased it in 1908 and it was operated by his sons. The grindstone was powered by steam from a wood burning furnace. Booe sold the mill in 1922. The mill burned down in 1928-1929.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History