Preview

Description

L. W. Anderson, dealer in lumber and flour. Dated 1909. Leonard Wade Anderson, 1821-1902, built Pine Hall Plantation near the village of Ladd's ford (later Pine Hall) in Stokes County, North Carolina in 1853. In addition to farming, the plantation also included a grist mill and a saw mill.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History