Preview

Description

The post office moved into the Sanford building next door to the Davie Café in 1926. The photograph, left to right, shows Daisy Holthouser (postmistress 1951), J. Arthur Daniel, Virginia Adams Waters, M. Boone Stonestreet, Armand T. Daniel, C. Spurgeon Anderson, and Samuel R. Latham circa 1934.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History