Preview

Description

This 1935 photo shows a worker at the Brasstown Creamery located on Old U.S. 64 West. The business was later sold to Coble Dairy Company. In 1945 Sealtest Corporation bought the plant and operated it until it closed in 1974. (Moore, Carl S. Clay County Then and Now, 2nd. ed.; Genealogy Publishing Service, Franklin, NC, 2008, 67.)

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History