Preview

Description

This building served as a dining hall and officers quarters at Fort Hembree. The building was converted into a one-family house in the late eighteen-sixties. This photo shows John O. Scroggs and family members, circa 1920. The building was razed in 1939. (Moore, Carl S. Clay County Then and Now, 2nd. ed.; Genealogy Publishing Service, Franklin, NC, 2008, 23-24.)

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History