Preview

Description

The Church, located in Fork, was consecrated in 1909. Ruth Hairston, Agnes Hairston, and Fanny Caldwell were instrumental in organizing the Sunday School. Prior to construction of the building, services were held at Cooleemee Plantation and Fulton Methodist Episcopal Church, South. (Courtesy of Peter W. Hairston.)

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to