Preview

Description

John Tilden Angell entered the mercantile business in Oak Grove around 1897, later moved his store to Fork Church, in April 1908 relocated to Mocksville, and in 1910 erected the brick building on Main Street shown in the above photograph. Spending 33 years in the mercantile business, Angell operated under the slogan "Pay Less and Tote."

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History