Preview

Description

Mocksville High School's first gymnasium, constructed during the 1920s, consisted of a wooden building heated by four pot bellied stoves in each corner. A new gym replaced the original in 1950, with seating for 1,100, roll away bleachers, and two practice courts. Dressing rooms and shower facilities for both home and visiting teams existed. (Courtesy of Hugh S. Larew.)

Details

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History
Download
Action Filename Size Access Description License