Preview

Description

J.W. Etchison and Thomas Eaton built the original Etchison Mill in 1885. Ownership passed to Mr. Brewer and then J.C Booe in 1908. Steam from a wood-burning stove powered the grindstone. The Cana Roller Mill burned in 1928 or 1929.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History