Preview

Description

This view of Camden County Courthouse in 1955 shows the house that was located at the end of the courthouse. For a time, it served as an inn and meals were provided for those at the courthouse. After the Cuthrell family sold the house, it was used as the Camden County Department of Social Services for a while and then was moved to Sleepy Hollow Road. Photo courtesy of the State Archives of North Carolina.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History