Preview

Description

St. Joseph Episcopal Church, which once stood across from the Camden County Courthouse was built shortly after 1715 on land donated by Thomas Sawyer. From left to right are C. C. Tarkington, Minnie Morrisette, Bill Morrisette, unidentified, Lizzie O. Bell, Sallie O. Tarkington, and Jennie Morrisette. In 1829, Tamozine Eustace was married to Tully Dozier by this church. Tamozine later moved to Illinois, married George Donner, and died in the Donner Pass. Photo courtesy of Thalia Jones.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to
Download Full History