Preview

Description

This Shiloh School, built in 1908 by Dennis F. Bartlett, was located beside Shiloh Baptist Church. This photograph was taken in 1912 when the church next door was also used for some classes and Willie J. Burgess was a teacher. Shiloh students attended this school until 1923, when they moved into the newly built Shiloh High School. Photo courtesy of the Family Research Society of Northeastern North Carolina, Inc.

Details

Files

Actions

Comments

Downloads Statistics

from
to