Construction of Shiloh High School began in 1920 but was not completed until 1923. This was the first state-funded school building in Camden County. High school students from Old Trap began riding a bus to Shiloh High School in 1928. By 1945, all high school students attended Elizabeth City High School. The Shiloh School closed in 1952 and was later converted into a store. Photo courtesy of Anita Whitehurst.