Preview

Description

Farmington developed from the original Bryan Settlement in 1755. Around 1800, immigrants from Currituck County, NC settled in the area, renaming the town Little Currituck until around 1837, when the community got a Post Office and its current name of Farmington.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History