Preview

Description

The lake, located off of Highway 158, opened in 1954 and became one of the most popular social spots in Mocksville. In addition to the white sand beach, the resort included a bathhouse, concession stand, a lounge with jukebox, and miniature golf course. (Courtesy of Carol and Lisa LeGrand.)

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to