Preview

Description

A paving machine moves alongside the horses and buggies on North Main Street near the First United Methodist Church around 1922. Mary Heitman's home stood across the street behind the trees. Depot Street led the town and county in getting paved (1921). (Courtesy of Carol and Lisa LeGrand.)

Details

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History
Download
Action Filename Size Access Description License