Preview

Description

Teacher Sam R. Latham stands on the right at Liberty School, about one mile northeast of Liberty Church, with students, including Henry Daniel (back row, second from left), Grant G. Daniel (back row, fourth from left), and James Arthur Daniel (back row, fifth from left). Students sat on two long benches in the classroom and hung their lunch pails on nails driven into the walls. Liberty School consolidated with another school in 1921, with both the house and lot sold in 1925.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History