Preview

Description

The home, located on Salisbury Street, was believed to have been built in 1800 by Cannon Brown. Thomas and Margaret (Brinegar) Brown occupied the house soon after their marriage in 1829. The town condemned and demolished the house in 1971.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to
Download Full History