Preview

Description

Student-teachers and pupils outside the newly-built laboratory school. Originally opened in 1929 to both serve neighborhood children and function as a laboratory school for training teachers from State Colored Normal School, the name was changed in 1959 to the Harold L. Trigg Elementary School. The structure was demolished in 1988.

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to