Preview

Description

The columns of the Wayne County Courthouse can be seen in the left forefront of the photograph. The Professional Building is just past the courthouse. John Wilkins lived in the white house on the right and the law office of Col. George E. Hood adjoined it. Law offices were next-door in the brick building and the white wooden building was a livery stable.
Transcription: "Walnut St. looking West from William St. 1915. SW Isler owned this corner in 1880. J W Wilkins operated Hacks on Walnut St. House removed in 1921 for Community Building"

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to