Showing diagonal view and six adults in November 1904. It was located on the corner of John and Mulberry Streets. Louis D. Gulley is on the left carrying a bundle, and Eli Walter Hill, a postal clerk, second from the right. The post office was opened for business in 1905 and continued to serve residents until October 1963, when a new post office was opened on the corner of William and Mulberry Streets. This building was razed in 1968 in order to construct a new Federal Building.