Preview

Description

Moore and Robinson’s Coffins and Robes was located on South John Street. Their hearses were kept in the lean-to. To the right of the funeral parlor was the home of Misses Annie and Hattie Farrior. The Wayne County jail is seen in the background.
Transcription: "Moore-Robinson leased this property from L W Humphrey in 1887. 110 S John - Sou Bell Tel building built 1917 on Moore-Robinson lot. 112 S. John - Farrior House came from Everittsville. Site of present building built by Crawford-Norwood Realtors and occupied by them from 1957 to 1976."

Details

Files

Action Filename Size Access Description License
Show more files...

Actions

Comments

from
to